Tuesday, December 14, 2010

For the first time

It took me a long time to decide, but I finally made the decision to sell patterns and kits.
It was a lot of work!!!
To write everything down and to draw out this neath patterns. A lot off photoshopping, typing and scanning. Made my head spin. 
PFFFF.
I am now offering in my esy shop, a sewing kit to make a bear like Mooser.
I also have his PDF pattern in my shop!
I hope some  crafty people enjoy this! :)


Sewing kit, to make a bear like Mooser

From pussman
Sewing kit, to make a bear like Mooser
zoom
Sewing kit, to make a bear like Mooser Sewing kit, to make a bear like Mooser Sewing kit, to make a bear like Mooser Sewing kit, to make a bear like Mooser Sewing kit, to make a bear like Mooser
This kit contains:
A piece of dark grey mohair, the same mohair as on the picture of Mooser,
A small piece of wool felt for the pads
A pair of brown glass eyes
5 pairs of discs to make the joints
5 cotterpins to assemble the bear
2 ribbons
embroidery tread (for nose and paws)
a bell

4 comments:

Joanne@ Desertmountainbear said...

I think it is a wonderful idea Danielle.

Unknown said...

Oh what a cuty he is. I wish I would be more talented in sewing. Good luck with your new idea!

Kati said...

I'm making a pink bear with this pattern! Thanks Danielle!

pussman and co said...

Kati, will you send me a picyure of the finished bear?