Thursday, September 16, 2010

Welcome Stanley!!My lovely swap dog.

This morning , very early the dog was barking very loud, got out of my bed and still very sleepy had to sign for a package! A lovely fine decorated package :)
It was worth ed, look what was inside!
My Swap with Sam from Silkiesue arrived.
He was just gorgeous!! So sweet and he brought a little antique kitty! So sweet!
Thank you Sam!
Stanley is still more beautiful than I had hoped for!
I really love him very much!!! MMMMM
In the beginning he was a little overwhelmed by all the bears, he looked at me! HELP me??
But now he is feeling much more confident and is hopping around here.
I think he will feel at home very soon!
:)

You can visit the webside of Silkiesue and see wat was the swap from me to Sam.
Just visit silkiesue.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, such a sweet swap!!!
:)
Zuzu

Joanne@ Desertmountainbear said...

Wow! What a sweet dog. I know you were secretly hoping for a dog. Glad you got your wish. He is just wonderful.

Sam said...

Phew, glad he reached you safely!
Thankyou for swapping with me xx

Love Sam xx

Anonymous said...

looks like a fox terrier ! so cute !