Monday, January 14, 2008

pay it forward


While reading a few blogs, I saw this "Pay it forward"post on , I decided to participate and so can you!
Anyone can play, but the rules are:

I will send a handmade gift to the first three people who leave a comment here requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog

2 comments:

Genevieve said...

I love your art and your pets are adorable! Count me in for the PIF if I am not too late! Have a great week!

pussman and co said...

no you are not to late, you're the first one. When you pay me forward now I will make you something :)
It will be a surprise , do have to think about it.
Bye, hear you later