Sunday, May 13, 2007

Tagged

Meet me at mikes tagged me on to her blog to play the 7 things game.I have to write 7 things that cross my mind, and then send a comment to 7 other bloggers to do the same thing. I must leave comments. I will try to do this but am not sure how??
How do i get the 7 other names under my list?( so that they can click on it)
I Will try:

1. I'm not social, only in a bloggy way.
2. I'm addicted to baking sweet things. I can't stop drawing.
3. I'm so happy with my 3 children & I would liked to have had a fourth one, with my new husband but this didn't happen.
4. I always had dogs, all my life and now I don't and sometimes I miss it. Except for the vacuuming. I had a horse for 15 years and used to walk with him in the neighbourhood, and I had to give him away and I miss him.
5.I like to create things in every way.
6. I probably prefer animals above people.
7.I,m very shy!

I tagged this game to;
alina,knitting gin,jeanna sohn,crossip,Turkey feathers,molly chicken,Moopy & me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hee hee.. i can relate to 1, 5, 6, 7