Thursday, June 21, 2007

no blogging lately



I have to apologise for not blogging lately. I don't know why but I don't seem to have any inspiration. I am tired lately and not in the mood to do anything. My work is progressing slowly slowly. Everything is too much. I'm in need of a good vacation and want to sleep!
The weather is so ugly in Belgium, maybe that has something to do with it.
Also the last exams (from the children) are almost there and that brings a lot of tension.
It's like a shy girl, who doesn't know what to say.
So, maybe tomorrow I will be taking pictures. I will post another pic. of Vroefke, Of her I have loads of photo's.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I know how you feel I haven't been blogging much either just too much to do.

Anonymous said...

Your holiday is almost there!